Logo Victoria is firmly committed to the privacy of its members. Logo Victoria works hard to earn and keep your trust, so it adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- Logo Victoria does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Logo Victoria does not share your contact information with other users or third parties without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Logo Victoria will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We collect content of your work and infrastructures when necessary to provide you with the services you use. This includes: the taglines of your logos, the content of your website, brochure, stationery, video and other work related documents. It also includes the content of your communications sent or received, such as the:
- Subject line and body of an email,
- Text or other content of an instant message,
- Audio recording and transcript of a voice message you receive or a text message you dictate.
- Additionally, when you contact us, such as for customer support, telephonic conversations or chat sessions with our representatives, may be recorded and monitored.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Our privacy commitments
Our privacy commitments are indispensable to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us - including Clients (logo, website, animation, and Brand Collaterals) and Web site visitors. This is how our privacy commitments work:
Secure Personal Information
We keep your personal information safe and we always protect your privacy. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect your data.
We never sell your personal information for any purpose, to any third party.
No Third Party Commitment
Logo Victoria have choices to use your information for marketing purposes, only after your approval.
24/7 Customer Support
We collect data that is necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number (payment instrument number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
We collect data about how you experience with our services. This includes data, such as the web pages you visit, the search terms you enter, the features you use, and the items you purchase. This also includes data about your device, about the network, regional and language settings, including IP address, operating system, device identifiers, browser or other software you use to connect with our services. And it also includes data about the performance of our services and any complications you experience with them.
- To make our site easier to use.
- For security reasons.
- To provide you with personalized content.
- To improve our services.
- To advertise to you for better services.
All the rights of the finalized logo, website, stationery and animation has created and designed for Logo Victoria clients who assigned us to do work for them. Logo Victoria does not hold any rights of the work created. This provision is only permissible when the final payment has been received from the client.
Our clients are free to register their logo created by Logo Victoria under their company name or trademark. However, Logo Victoria would not be responsible for the infringement of any design. We neither responsibility of an event of a plagiarized name nor we provide registration services to our clients.
Logo Victoria services are not proposed for and may not permissibly be used by individuals under the age of 13. If it comes to our knowledge that we have collected information from such a person, we may delete this data without any notice.